The Autumn Academy is intended to introduce BSc and MSc students to the fast moving field of optical science including topics such as quantum information processing, metamaterials, nano-optics, photonic crystal fibres, nonlinear optics, imaging and sensing. Tutorials will be given by leading experts. Poster sessions, lab tours and evening discussions will complete the programme.
- 04/10/17 – 06/10/17 in Erlangen
- Who can attend: All interested students are encouraged to apply. The number of participants is limited to 25.
- Application deadline: July 24th, 2017
- How to apply: Students will be selected according to their qualifications. Please send a curriculum vitae and a copy of your High School diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org. University grades and a short statement of purpose would also be helpful (but not necessary).
- Travel and accommodation: Room and board are provided. We will try hard to provide support for travel costs.
- Programme coming soon.
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light
D-91058 Erlangen, Germany
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com