Use buses no. 20, 280, 287, or 293 to arrive at the physics department in the southern campus. Leave the bus at the station “Sebaldussiedlung”.
If you arrive by car there are several parking lots at Erwin-Rommel-Str. 1, Staudtstr. 1, or the parking garage by the lecture hall building at Staudtstr. 5.
- Astro- and Astroparticle Physics / ECAP (Erwin-Rommel-Str. 1)
- Laser Physics (Staudtstr. 1)
- Crystallography and Structural Physics (Staudtstr. 3)
- Building “Physikum” (Staudtstr. 7)
- parking garage
- lecture halls (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
- Theoretical Physics
- Applied Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Educational Physics
- Physics library
- mechanical workshop
- electronics workshop
- helium liquifier
- The chair of Biophysics and the Max-Schaldach endowed professorship reside in the Center for Medical Physics and Technology at Henkestraße 91.
- The building of the Max-Planck-Institute for the Science of Light can be found at Staudtstr. 2.
- The Astronomical Institute and the space observatory are located in 96049 Bamberg, Sternwartstrasse 7.