or as substitutes:
- Working group: Professur für Theoretische Physik (Prof. Dr. Sahlmann)
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-28465
- Email: email@example.com
- Office hours: Daily Room 02.505, nach Terminvereinbarung per Email oder Telefon
The physics department library is located in Physicum, Building B2, room 01.772 (second floor).
The contact person is
- Working group: Teilbibliothek 09 Physik und Astronomie
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-28481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Öffnungszeiten im Semester:
Mo. - Fr.: 9.00 - 18.00 Uhr
in der vorlesungsfreien Zeit:
Mo. - Fr.: 9.00 Uhr - 16.00 Uhr
The library offers students multiple quiet working areas for study. Downstairs in the library, one can find additional work areas, as well as a reference library.
This area offers approximately 50 workplaces with standard software installed (OpenOffice, Firefox), data evaluation software, LaTex, computer algebra systems (Mathematica, Maple, Maxima) as well as developing tools (dgg, Matlab, Octave etc.). Updated information is available in CIP-Wiki.
Contact persons can be reached at email@example.com
In order to gain access to the ESC, you must participate in the Electronics Laboratory (usually in the fourth semester) or demonstrate sufficient background in electronics.
Please direct further inquiries or questions to:
Staudtstr. 7 / Bau A3Room 00.30191058 Erlangen
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-28696
- Office hours: Weekly Mon, 10:00 - 11:00,
Weekly Thu, 13:00 - 14:00,
A lost or stolen FAUcard maybe abused for getting unauthorized access to rooms. In this case the legal owner of the card will be recorded in the access logfile. It is therefore mandatory to disable the FAUcard in case of loss via the IdM portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.