The physics department library is located in Physicum, Building B2, room 01.772 (second floor).
The contact person is
- Working group: Teilbibliothek 09 Physik und Astronomie
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-28481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Öffnungszeiten im Semester:
Mo. - Fr.: 9.00 - 18.00 Uhr
in der vorlesungsfreien Zeit:
Mo. - Fr.: 9.00 Uhr - 16.00 Uhr
The library offers students multiple quiet working areas for study. Downstairs in the library, one can find additional work areas, as well as a reference library.
The CIP-Pool is located next to the advanced laboratory experiment rooms, on the first floor in building B2, entry 00.724 (directly in front of the hallway to the lecture halls).
This area offers approximately 50 workplaces with standard software installed (OpenOffice, Firefox), data evaluation software, LaTex, computer algebra systems (Mathematica, Maple, Maxima) as well as developing tools (dgg, Matlab, Octave etc.). Updated information is available in CIP-Wiki.
Contact persons can be reached at email@example.com
Besides being a laboratory area, the Electronics Laboratory can be used as an Experimental Service Center (ESC). The ESC should be used to deepen one’s own experimental abilities. The laboratory equipment and PCs with scientific software are available for the building of prototypes in a Bachelor/Master or Ph.D. thesis framework, as well as laboratory analysis or the development of one’s own projects. For further information or to schedule an appointment in the ESC, please click here.
Please direct further inquiries or questions to:
Persons for signing a school certificate for “BaföG” administration are:
or as substitutes:
- Working group: Professur für Theoretische Physik (Prof. Dr. Sahlmann)
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-28465
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Daily Room 02.505, nach Terminvereinbarung per Email oder Telefon